The 2013 volume of The Mark Twain Annual has been published. If you are a member of the Mark Twain Circle, you have probably already received your copy. If you are not a member, join now and you will receive one. This 11th issue is the last to be edited by Ann Ryan and the first published by Penn State University Press. The Mark Twain Circle thanks Ann for her excellent work on the past six issues, and we look forward to volume 12, to be edited by Chad Rohman.
- New Yorker Article on the Backstory of the Mark Twain Fairy Tale
- Slideshows from Elmira 2017
- TwainSpotting: Publisher’s Weekly Previews the Forthcoming Mark Twain Fairy Tale Book
- TwainSpotting: A New Film Version of Huckleberry Finn is Causing Controversy
- TwainSpotting: Dance Like Nobody is Watching
The New Yorker has just published an online story about the Mark Twain fairy tale, discovered by John Bird and completed by a husband and wife…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxctuvgrrkar6k6/AAAZtv8_OCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa?<https= ://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=3Dhttps-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_wxctuv= grrkar6k6_AAAZtv8-5FOCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa-3F&d=3DDwMFaQ&c=3DPk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLI= WoQ&r=3Df7i-Uq4rMQU8-TBe45qVLg&m=3DuDA8PH4EdS98-CaXAYkFStUNZPIRf3d9QXZM8hB7= 4MM&s=3D0BbFJKpoxBps6umuFUHDKMKX6owIdvJ4ZMqIZ_e4Ba4&e=3D>dl=3D0