Sharon McCoy recently posted part of her work in progress, in which she speaks in the voice of Jim to tell his story. Well worth reading, and we wait for more!
- New Yorker Article on the Backstory of the Mark Twain Fairy Tale
- Slideshows from Elmira 2017
- TwainSpotting: Publisher’s Weekly Previews the Forthcoming Mark Twain Fairy Tale Book
- TwainSpotting: A New Film Version of Huckleberry Finn is Causing Controversy
- TwainSpotting: Dance Like Nobody is Watching
The New Yorker has just published an online story about the Mark Twain fairy tale, discovered by John Bird and completed by a husband and wife…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxctuvgrrkar6k6/AAAZtv8_OCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa?<https= ://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=3Dhttps-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_wxctuv= grrkar6k6_AAAZtv8-5FOCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa-3F&d=3DDwMFaQ&c=3DPk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLI= WoQ&r=3Df7i-Uq4rMQU8-TBe45qVLg&m=3DuDA8PH4EdS98-CaXAYkFStUNZPIRf3d9QXZM8hB7= 4MM&s=3D0BbFJKpoxBps6umuFUHDKMKX6owIdvJ4ZMqIZ_e4Ba4&e=3D>dl=3D0