At ALA in Boston last month, the Mark Twain Circle chose several people for new roles. Ann Ryan has successfully edited The Mark Twain Annual since 2008. With her term as editor ending this year, the new editor will be Chad Rohman of Dominican University. Chad has been the editor of The Mark Twain Circular since 2008, so he will be ready to take on this new and challenging job. Joseph Csicsila of Eastern Michigan University will become editor of the Circular, starting in Spring 2014. Finally, Sharon McCoy has been re-elected as Executive Coordinator. Thank you to all who serve the Mark Twain Circle!
- New Yorker Article on the Backstory of the Mark Twain Fairy Tale
- Slideshows from Elmira 2017
- TwainSpotting: Publisher’s Weekly Previews the Forthcoming Mark Twain Fairy Tale Book
- TwainSpotting: A New Film Version of Huckleberry Finn is Causing Controversy
- TwainSpotting: Dance Like Nobody is Watching
The New Yorker has just published an online story about the Mark Twain fairy tale, discovered by John Bird and completed by a husband and wife…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxctuvgrrkar6k6/AAAZtv8_OCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa?<https= ://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=3Dhttps-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_wxctuv= grrkar6k6_AAAZtv8-5FOCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa-3F&d=3DDwMFaQ&c=3DPk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLI= WoQ&r=3Df7i-Uq4rMQU8-TBe45qVLg&m=3DuDA8PH4EdS98-CaXAYkFStUNZPIRf3d9QXZM8hB7= 4MM&s=3D0BbFJKpoxBps6umuFUHDKMKX6owIdvJ4ZMqIZ_e4Ba4&e=3D>dl=3D0