On February 18, 1885, Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was officially published in the United States. It sold 42,000 copies in the first month (because of subscription publishing, most of these were pre-orders). That little book has been causing trouble ever since!
- New Yorker Article on the Backstory of the Mark Twain Fairy Tale
- Slideshows from Elmira 2017
- TwainSpotting: Publisher’s Weekly Previews the Forthcoming Mark Twain Fairy Tale Book
- TwainSpotting: A New Film Version of Huckleberry Finn is Causing Controversy
- TwainSpotting: Dance Like Nobody is Watching
The New Yorker has just published an online story about the Mark Twain fairy tale, discovered by John Bird and completed by a husband and wife…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxctuvgrrkar6k6/AAAZtv8_OCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa?<https= ://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=3Dhttps-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_wxctuv= grrkar6k6_AAAZtv8-5FOCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa-3F&d=3DDwMFaQ&c=3DPk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLI= WoQ&r=3Df7i-Uq4rMQU8-TBe45qVLg&m=3DuDA8PH4EdS98-CaXAYkFStUNZPIRf3d9QXZM8hB7= 4MM&s=3D0BbFJKpoxBps6umuFUHDKMKX6owIdvJ4ZMqIZ_e4Ba4&e=3D>dl=3D0