The Mark Twain Papers and Project at the University of California-Berkeley has just added an excellent resource that documents Mark Twain’s speeches, with timelines and an ineractive map. Click here to take a look. Thanks to Sharon K. Goetz, Digital Publications Manager, and all the folks at the Mark Twain Papers and Project for some more fine work!
- New Yorker Article on the Backstory of the Mark Twain Fairy Tale
- Slideshows from Elmira 2017
- TwainSpotting: Publisher’s Weekly Previews the Forthcoming Mark Twain Fairy Tale Book
- TwainSpotting: A New Film Version of Huckleberry Finn is Causing Controversy
- TwainSpotting: Dance Like Nobody is Watching
The New Yorker has just published an online story about the Mark Twain fairy tale, discovered by John Bird and completed by a husband and wife…
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxctuvgrrkar6k6/AAAZtv8_OCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa?<https= ://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=3Dhttps-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_wxctuv= grrkar6k6_AAAZtv8-5FOCiE02qCS6bMmFeOa-3F&d=3DDwMFaQ&c=3DPk_HpaIpE_jAoEC9PLI= WoQ&r=3Df7i-Uq4rMQU8-TBe45qVLg&m=3DuDA8PH4EdS98-CaXAYkFStUNZPIRf3d9QXZM8hB7= 4MM&s=3D0BbFJKpoxBps6umuFUHDKMKX6owIdvJ4ZMqIZ_e4Ba4&e=3D>dl=3D0